Any type of natural or artificial form of conception requires you to take some precautions for ensuring a successful pregnancy. Similarly, there are a few things that need to be kept in mind before and after your IUI Treatment Procedure for Infertility. Before we start discussing these tips in detail, let us understand how IUI works.
How IUI Treatment Procedure for Infertility works
IUI stands for intrauterine insemination and is a type of artificial insemination or technique used to treat infertility. In this technique, washed sperm will choose the best one and will be implanted directly into the woman’s uterus. Your ovary then releases one or more eggs to be fertilized when a period of time has passed.
In general, the IUI procedure entails transferring sperm from the male spouse into the uterus of the female partner. The primary purpose of this procedure is to increase the quantity of sperm that reaches the fallopian tubes, increasing the odds of conception.
IUI can also be a helpful choice for people who don’t want to do IVF, can’t afford IVF, or have concerns about the IVF process.
IUI isn’t a cure-all for infertility, especially implantation problems and repeated miscarriages. As a result, it’s critical to receive a thorough examination from a fertility doctor. Ask a lot of questions to find out if IUI is the best option for you.
Tips For Successful IUI Treatment
Even after you opt for the Best IUI Fertility Treatment Centre in Mumbai, there are some tips that you need to follow for a successful IUI treatment.
- The success rate of IUI is influenced by your diet. Reduce carbs and increase protein-rich meals on your plate. Even if you have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), adjusting to a healthier diet can improve your chances of getting pregnant.
- After IUI, moderate exercise is also beneficial. Experts, on the other hand, do not encourage severe exercise. All you must do is stay active and avoid sitting for long periods of time.
- Supplements such as Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) and DHEA are beneficial because they boost fertility and, by extension, IUI. Keep in mind that consult the best infertility specialist in Navi Mumbai before starting any supplements
- Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Although IUI might potentially cause instability, try to relax and set reasonable expectations. This will cause your body to respond favorably to IUI.
- According to a study, smoking women require higher gonadotropin doses for ovarian stimulation. This has a negative impact on the success rate of IUI. Mostly as the conclusion, give up smoking.
Yashoda fertility & IVF institute in Mumbai is here to help you go on a wonderful path to parenting. With the supervision of the most advanced stage in developing tools and the expertise of beginning gynecologists and resourceful doctors, we strive to deliver world-class solutions to infertility treatments, resulting in result-oriented and cost-effective approaches to exploit the great result.